Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I cant log into flexradio.com website anymore. Website named wordfence flex uses is blocking me.

vietnam1967
vietnam1967 Member, Unconfirmed
Greetings,
I cannot log into flexradio.com website any more.
No problems with logging into the Flex radio Help desk or community websites.
Only the flexradio.com website is where I have issues with logging in.

This has happened a few times before. Forgot what I did to fix the issue.
No problems with the community or help desk web sites only the flex radio.com website.

Consulted flex radio about this many times and asked them to fix the problem for me. They told me its a network or IP address issue. I dont think it is because it was up and running for a pretty long time. So I dont know what to do next to fix this issue.

Has anybody ever run accross this problem?
I truly enjoy the flexradio.com website.It has great information dealing with SDRS that Im very much into and many other technical topics.

Thankyou
Steve
WB2GSL

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited October 22 Answer ✓

Hi Steve

We reviewed your login, and you are temporarily blocked due too many attempts to login in. The system thinks you are attacking the system. Please be patient with it.

If you wait a few days. The reset cycle is about 4 days. I had our IT people look into it and they tested your account and they were able to log in using your credentials. This is something that is done to test the system in such a case.

We can't do anything to reset that time unless you can log in from another IP address.

• vietnam1967
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Mike and thats exactly what I figured.. I was having issues logging in for some reason and logged in to many times and the system then blocked me. Thankyou for your comment and I agree with it 100%.
    Do me a favor if you will. I knew it was not an IP address, or network or software problem as was told by flex radio.
    Please will you assign my flexradio.com accoount a good solid password and user name and please email it to me at hamradiowb2gsl@yahoo.com . I tried to do that and got locked out for some reason.
    Im good to go with flexradio help desk and flexradio community web sites. Once you get my
    flexradio.com website up and running again I will be good to go once again
    Again I ask, please assign my flexradio.com account a new password and user name. Much appreciated.
    It seems when I try to do that, I mess up royal as recently did.
    Thankyou sir and please get back to me when Im up and running with a new password and user name for my flex radio. com account. Truly a great web site. The Very best for me.
    Thankyou and best 73's for your help on this

Respectfully Steven Feld/WB2GSL. hamradiowb2gsl@yahoo.com

By the way I have ordered a flex 8400 series with ATU. Put a 500.00 down payment on it.
  • vietnam1967
    Answer ✓
    Thankyou Mike again.
    Im going to leave you a message in the flex radio Help desk community.

Please read it when you get the chance.
    Steven Feld