Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Updated Flex connectivity Manual

I just uploaded the latest Flex Connectivity Manual for SDC 17.32

https://clickiowa.com/SDC-Flex-Radio-6000-connectivty-manual.pdf

This reflects the most recent changes for the program just released.

The program has many notable new features including contest profiles are now included in the base program. So, you no longer have to download profiles individually and install.

N1MM rotor control has been added, built in sound recorder for phone contest macros, RCSM mode and more.

I am adding information on building your own contest profiles but it's a work in progress and will be working with others to complete this. Although there is a lot of information in this section it is only about 50% complete.

Let me know if you have questions.

Rich

kd0zv

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Thanks Rich!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.