Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Node Red help

Greetings, I need to know if anyone has knowledge of NODE RED. I would like to have this working on my station. I am not an expert in programming and I don't know how this is done. I need someone who knows how to do it and who is willing to help me. I am willing to pay someone for their help. If you are interested in helping us with this, you can write to my email
kp2bvi@gmail.com
Thanks WP3A/KP2B

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

The NodeRed group on groups.io is the best place to reach out.

• wp3a00
    wp3a00 Member ✭✭

ok thank Mike 73

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Join the group. There are many of us on there to help you get up to speed. The site has a WiKi section to get Node Red server installed on a Raspberry Pi quickly.

Myself and Kyle AA0Z have videos on YouTube to help out as well.

We have quite a few experts on the group, depending on what you are looking to do with Node Red.

Dave wo2x

• wp3a00
    wp3a00 Member ✭✭

ok Dave tnx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.