Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

can SmartSDR keep panadapter with a 4m Transverter persistent

Remo
Remo Member ✭✭

need your help ..Im new to profiles and persistent state.

Flex 6600 SmartSDR V 3.7.4 Windows 11

my desired state would be
- One panadapter with a slice receiver A for 6m ANT1/ANT1 and
- another panadapter with a slice receiver B for 4m via transverter XVTA/XVTA

When I close and start SmartSDR, only panadapter A 6m shows up.

When I do the same with two panadapters and each one has a slice receiver both on 6m
After close and start smartSDR, both panadapters and slice receivers are startet.

When I only have one panadapter with one slice receiver on 4m via transverter
close and start SmartSDR all is fine, I get my panadapter with all settings for 4m via transverter started

My question is, how ca I get my desired state with persistent settings without the need of loading a global profile I have saved before.

many thanks for your help
Remo es HB9SHD

P.S.
I have read the manual, but because I'm not native english, I did't understand all and, even when translated with deepl I do not understand it fully.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi

Build the layout you wish and then save it as a Global Profile.

Then, when you want that layout again, recall (or Load) the Global Profile.

See if that works for you.

• Remo
    Remo Member ✭✭

Hi Mike
    many thanks for your answer.

This I did already and yes I can save and load the profile everytime I start SmartSDR SW.
    But my question is, can I achive the desired state persistent, without the need to load a profile everytime I start the SW?

and why both panadapters and both slice receiver can be persistent when both for example are on 6m?
    When both are on 6m I just close and start SmartSDR SW without the need of manually loading a profile?

Anyway, I have some other issues as well, probaly I open a ticket on servicedesk.

Again many thanks for your reply.

Remo es HB9SHD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.