Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slicemaster Frequency Problems with SmartSDR

Mark Griffin
Mark Griffin Member ✭✭
edited May 10 in SmartSDR CAT

I am running two instances of WSJT-X. Slice A is 160 meters and Slice B is 10 Meters. But when I bring up Slicemaster and have two instances of WSJT, the Program will then change Slice A to 10 meters. And Slice B is still 10 Meters. Why can't I have 1 WSJT reading 160 and the other reading 10 meters. Is the way I have WSJT Set up for radio that is messing the whole thing? Under the radio tab the Network Server is 127.0.0.1:7831 and for Slice B it is 127.0.0.1:7831 I just switched Slice A to 160 and after about 5 seconds it then duplicates the frequency on Slice B which is 10 meters. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??????

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

this is a duplicate

This discussion has been closed.