Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

smartsdr - maestro

Options

I have been using my maestro C for a couple weeks now. Very nice.

Prior i used my pc for 3 years no problem 6400. I have a bit cable set to control my antennas worked perfect until i controlled them from the maestro. I wanted to use the computer today and the USB cable option will not even start. nothing. I went back to the maestro and USB bit cable works fine. any ideas ?

73 WU3X Keith

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

The BIT cable is part of the radio and if it can't be seen on the Maestro then the radio can't see it either.

I would open a support ticket.

• keith hertzog
    keith hertzog Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks mike. It worked fine on the radio until i started using the maestro. now it only works on the maestro. I didn't explain well. Ill submit a ticket if you think that would be better.

Thanks for your reply

73 W3UX keith

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.