Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Readings on the Radio Panel for the Parameters of the Power Genius XL

Options
Rick Kourey (K4KL)
Rick Kourey (K4KL) Member
edited March 22 in Power Genius XL Amplifier
Has anyone experienced on the Radio Panel that the Power Genius section does not read any parameters to include (Forward Power/SWR/Temp)? Mine has stopped reading since the last upgrade and I don't know what to do to revive it. The Power Genius XL amp works perfectly and it reads all of the parameters and displays them on the individual Power Genius XL window. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Rick Kourey (K4KL) / Marvin, NC

Answers

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

I get that all the time. To correct that sometimes I have to shut off amp and turn it back on then restart Smart SDR

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

This is a known bug and has yet to be fully resolved.

Restarting the PGXL should resolve it.

• Rick Kourey (K4KL)
    Options
    Thanks for the fast response Mike. I am glad to hear that Flex recognizes this problem as a bug and will fix it.

I also experience my Tuner Genius XL Window disappearing periodically. In the setup menu for the window, I select display on top but it still disappears. It’s not hard to recover the window but it’s a small hassle.

Rick Kourey (K4KL) / Marvin — Charlotte, NC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.