Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL issue no power output

Options
Bruno
Bruno Member ✭✭
edited February 20 in Power Genius XL Amplifier

Hello

Problem with the PGXL, I was on 6m with around 20W and the amp go to "high power" protection! I have a 6ele beam on 6m and no ros or very little.

Now the PGXL no longer have power, I have been then shut down and starting, all the checks are good at start -up, but no output power, if I exit with 60W the TGXL gives me 3W and the PGXL gives 3 watts also, At 20W there are 0 of power. Should I consider that the transistor is out of service? :(

How to be sure?

THANKS

Bruno F5OYM

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I opened a support ticket.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.