Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Email 2/19/24, how to pay for back order invoice

Options
Nathan
Nathan Member
Hello,

I carefully read the email just received. I do not understand from the body how to pay for my maestro order from '22. I need to add the battery to my order. I logged in and added the battery to my cart.

I'm unclear on how to pay for the original order with my maestro and add the battery to pay for both items.

Thanks!

Answers

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here, Nathan. The email said, "the following document will guide you through the necessary steps to finalize your payment" but I can find nothing in the email that tells me how to do that or that provides a link that allows me to do that.

When I log into my Flex account, I find that my cart is empty. Nothing to pay for.

Tim K9WX

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options
  • k9kra
    k9kra Member ✭✭
    Options
    Flex Sent me a separate email invoicing me for the Mastero I had originally ordered and honored the original price. I just paid the invoice.
  • Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@K9KRA when did you order your Maestro C?

• k9kra
    k9kra Member ✭✭
    edited February 19
    Options
    I ordered it in August 2020. Back then it was the ‘B’ version.
  • Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, the email was very incomplete and unclear. I can just guess who wrote it ... I was able to find my order in "Order History" but it only showed the Maestro, not the options I included with the order. Hopefully when the time comes they'll be listed too. I think the price went up on some or all of them since I ordered ?

Congratulations on getting your invoice k9kra ! Be sure to let us know what you think when you get it.

Russ KR6W

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think everyone on the back orders list got the EMAIL, they will send you an invoice when it's your turn.

As the notification said.

• Nathan
    Nathan Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! Even, "As the notification said," because I'm a polite southerner. Hihi. Thanks all.
  • JRobinsonOnline
    Options
    Hey,

To pay for your Maestro order from '22 and add the battery, simply proceed to checkout after adding the battery to your cart. During checkout, select Maestro for the original order payment. Then, you can pay for both items together.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

GM all

Are you sure you are looking at the current email? By now, all customers should have received an email from us regarding your Maestro shipment.

The last one, sent mid-last week, had these instructions in it.

If you have any questions or need to reach out to use regarding your Maestro order, please email us at maestro@flexradio.com

Mike

We are thrilled to announce that your Maestro C is in the final stages of preparation and is almost ready to embark on its journey to you! 

Over the next weeks, you will receive an email from our fulfillment team and the payment details.  Your order will ship in the next 1-4 weeks.  :) 

Please read the following carefully: 

Review the Maestro C FAQ Document--this is not your typical FAQ document.   https://bit.ly/maestrocfaq

Watch for your email invoice to show in your inbox.  By following the instructions, you can pay with a Credit Card or use PayPal.

Review the invoice and make 100% sure the shipping address is correct.  If not, email orders@flexradio.com .  Do not reply to the invoice as your reply might get missed.

If you need accessories, create a new 2nd order and add your accessories. https://www.flexradio.com/products/categories/maestro/ 

Include your Maestro C order number in the Comments, and pay for that order online.  This will allow us to send all items at the same time. 

If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by replying to this email with your order number or the email address you placed the order under.

Thank you for choosing FlexRadio Systems. Your support means the world to us, and we can’t wait for you to experience the unparalleled performance of the Maestro C.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.