Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No PTT on IOS display

Options

I have access both local IT and through web. I can change all the setting and all received great however there i no PTT button.

How do I get the PTT button to show up?

Walter, 73 W9KJO

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does Marcus say?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Can you post a screen shot?

Do you have a Transmitter assigned to a slice? Just a wild guess.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I think you have to turn this function on in settings.

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

How do I turn it on in the settings.

I had to select my radio when I started the app. Would that assing the radio to the slice? How can I receive without the radio on the slice?

I have looked through the setting for a place to turn on the PTT but I cannot seem to find the correct setting. Where would I find such?

Walter, W9KJO 73

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Did you look at the user guide? Section 3.7

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Once again

use youtube and manual..it is all there

but

on main view for VIEW you wil see PTT as part of main menu pul down

just select PTT and you will see a small PTT button appear

touch and it goes in to transmit and touch again to turn of transmit...it it in toggle mode

you will see the PTT button turn RED and a RED parameter around the screen

Paul K3SF

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks every body. That has it.

Funny how something like view can be right in front of you and you just not see it.

I tried youtube and it did not help

The manual I have is very different from the one posted here. I wish I could download this one but I did save the link.

I now have a Ptt switch.

Thanks

Walter 73 W9KJO

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

In App Settings it's PTT Toggle. Turn it on.

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

The Ptt Toggle did not put the PTT on the screen. It was in the View menu.

Thanks

Walter W9KJO

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Tap the flag and it should popup. Sorry.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.