Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro C Update from Hamcation!

Options
AA0Z
AA0Z Member ✭✭

Mike Walker and I sit down for a quick discussion about the new Maestro! Lots of details!

Tagged:

Comments

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Love it! Thanks for the video and for posting the link here.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mike:

Can you post some screenshots of the MaestroC's HDMI display output?

Alan. WA9WUD

• AA0Z
    AA0Z Member ✭✭
    Options

Alan, is this what you are asking?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

It is a mirror of the display on the Mestro. Just bigger!

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mike, can you comment on the processing power of the new Maestro compare to the B model? I notice that, with my B model, the screen will noticeably lag when you have two panadapters open and spots turned on during a major contest like this weekends ARRL DX CW.

I'm wondering if the new model is more competent in this regard for a given set of variables like FPS etc.

Tim K9WX

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

It is a much faster processor.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.