Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart link not connecting After Upgrade to 3.6.8

Options
After the update when trying to connect to my radio remotely Smart link sees the radio but fails to connect. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I would submit a help desk ticket.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@Vindelnero

Whenever I hear this symptom, I tell the customer to do the following:

• Reboot the Radio
    • Reboot the router/internet modem
    • Turn the firewall off on the PC or if you use the firewall, make sure the Firewall rules are correct.

This is very key. Every version of SmartSDR is a 100% different program installed on your PC. This makes it easy to change versions if you need to. You do have to make sure that your firewall rules are correct for SmartSDR v3.6.8.

• Vindelnero
    Vindelnero Member
    Options
    thanks Mike I'll give it a shot when i return to the home QTH this weekend.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

If you still have an issue when you get back, please open a support ticket and they will get you sorted out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.