Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 Boot Failure

Options

6600 running fine and then did a periodic reboot. It gives me three red flashes. The only change I can think of is since the last reboot was updating the firmware on the TGXL to 1.1.20, wouldn't think that would be related. And maybe I updated the 6600 firmware to 3.5.9 since the last reboot. Turning the 6600 off, and then holding down the power button till it goes white (system reset) also results in three red flashes.

Ideas?

Tagged:

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Time to open a Help Desk ticket. Three red flashes means a boot failure. Most likely the SD card needs replaced.

James

WD5GWY

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Yes. This is not related to the TGXL software update at all.

• WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭
    Options

Ticket opened. Thanks.

• WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭
    Options

Flex 6600 returned to factory. SD card replaced. Tech said excessive dust inside could cause SMD shorts. Everything cleaned, SD card replaced, unit passed Flex bench testing and returned. But now I have another problem - on air reports say my dits sound like they're 50wpm when my dah's are 25wpm. Will open a different forum query.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.