Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power Genius XL RF Early Warning

Options

I'm trying to use my Icom 7610 today with the Power Genius. On CW when I attempt to transmit I get the warning "RF Early" warning. Using the latest version of software...SmartSDR and the Power Genius. I have set the transmit delay to 30 ms without any change in the warning.

The Icom is connected via CI-V and the Tuner Genius is in line with low swr. Does anyone have a suggestion of what maybe is causing this issue.

The flex works fine...just the Icom.

Comments

• bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Try increasing the delay in increments to help explain what is happening.

Bill W9JJB

PS on 60m be sure to decrease the high end cutoff below 3000hz and don’t use the split or fake it. Either of these two things could allow TX outside the permissible band restriction. Flex would then inhibit TX.

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The delay is at the maxed to the limit...thanks for the response...

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Ronald,

You may wish to open a support ticket for this.

m

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the advice Mike...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.