Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Are there any ongoing smartlink issues in December 2023?

Options
Flex-6400 here that was working with smartlink now shows a "no" for smartlink connection. I've tried re-registering and that doesn't seem to fix anything. Is there a system issue still?

Best Answer

• FlexUser12
    FlexUser12 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I found the issue. This is using SmartSDR for mac. Somehow the "enable smartlink" checkbox became unchecked. Problem solved. Thanks!

Answers

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

There is a scheduled maintenance for today that was announced Sunday. It should not be down for very long.

James

WD5GWY

• FlexUser12
    Options
    Thanks. Good to know. This started last week, but hopefully the "scheduled maintenance" fixes it...
  • Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

If you experienced this last week, then you may have other issues than the scheduled outage for today. If you have had a recent Windows update it may have changed something in your firewall or other network related settings. Sometimes, Windows thinks it knows what's better for us than we do!

I don't use SmartLink, but you should be able to get back to using it by now. ( I think it was supposed to be early this morning. )

James

WD5GWY

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

For your next technical challenge, instead of resorting to desk-thumping :) we encourage you to reach out to us. Our technical support team is world-class when it comes to resolving FlexRadio issues. With unparalleled expertise and a steadfast commitment to swift solutions, they're here to ensure everything operates smoothly.

And remember, this top-tier support comes at no cost and with rapid response times!

And, the link is easy to find. It is on the bottom of every page at FlexRadio.

73 (Best Regards)

• FlexUser12
    Options
    @Mike-VA3MW Thank you. My apologies for my lack of due diligence before posting.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.