Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex account login

Options
K0FG_Fred
K0FG_Fred Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Community Topics

I am changing the passwords for my 3 flex accounts. Have changed community and help desk but cannot change the Flex account password.

I enter my email and then choose "forgot password". The system prompts me for my email and then says it has seen a link to my email, but the link never shows up in my email.

The help desk and community links were sent but have never gotten one for the Flex account. Tried it yesterday and again today and nothing happens.

Perhaps there is a problem that needs to be looked at by Flex? I know several Flex people monitor this site so maybe they can check it out?

Fred, K0FG

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Fred

There are multiple systems here, all unique:

• SmartLink
    • HelpDesk
    • Sales
    • Community

If it is the Sales one, I requested that it be looked at for you.