Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Recieving no spots

Options
Maurice
Maurice Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Third-Party Software

I searched everywhere but i can't find why i doesn't recive spots in Smartsdr for windows.

Only when i use FRstack and use the spots, then i see the spots on the screen.

But when i use the telnet option in Log4omV2 then there is a conflict, and the tlenet function in Log4om stops.

Is there another way ?

Best Answer

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mike is correct. I use Log4OM and have not found any way to get it to send spot info to the Flex. I use FRStack to handle spots (and other things :-)) and it behaves very well with Log4OM.

Personally, I prefer to use OmniRig with Log4OM to provide the connection to the Flex.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I don't think Log4OM sends spots to a FlexRadio. This is why you need to use FRStack. You can also use SliceMaster.

You might want to ask the author to add the feature. If he requires the steps to make it work, FlexRadio is happy to provide that information.

• Maurice
    Maurice Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Don and Mike,

I tried again to use spots enabled in FRstack and in Log4om and now it's working.

Don't know what is changed but hopefully it stays working.

Tnx for the quick answers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.