Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

pgxl and tgxl access code for remote operation

Options

hi,

Do I pick any code as an access code for remote operation or is there one that has been assigned somewhere? I did just pick four numbers and saved it however I still can't connect. Also once I saved it that box in the settings page disappeared, how would I get it back to pick a different code? I'm really confused,

thanx, Stuart

Tagged:

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited October 2023
    Options

You pick your own and set it up on the Local connection.

• k3qh
    k3qh Member ✭✭
    Options

Mike, thank you for the really quick response. I understand. Is there a way to change the code once entered because the remote access auth code box disappeared after I entered one.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Yes, you just type over it on the Local client to the PGXL (and TGXL -- something).

It shouldn't disappear as that screen shot was from mine PGXL client.

What version of the PGXL client are you using?

• k3qh
    k3qh Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm using version 3.6.24, I just updated today however

this is my settings and the remote access auth code field disappeared after I entered a random code and saved it.

• Mike-VA3MW
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • k3qh
    k3qh Member ✭✭
    Options

mike, I upgraded just as you said and the upgrade installed and failed 3x. I can not get it to run. If I click on software it just goes back to asking me if i want to install the latest firmware. clicking on the ? shows I have it installed.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.