Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink outage 10/14 Saturday?

Options

Myself and a few others (per FaceBook post) are experiencing an inability to log in to SmartLink.

Say, Flex folks.. what's up?????

I'm putting in a ticket so they'll know.

de Mark WA2MCT

Comments

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

They were supposed to have a health monitor on it. ****.

• fpmacko
    fpmacko Member ✭✭
    Options

When I start the app on my iPhone im not getting the login prompt.

Frank / WA3NHK

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is down again. No word from Flex yet. Major widespread outrage.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow and My raspberry Pi SoftEther VPN just runs and runs through the solar eclipse and everything, go figure.

hope they get SmartLink up soon for everyone that needs it.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We experienced a brief outage on Saturday morning, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Our dedicated engineering team swiftly addressed the issue, and it was resolved within a few hours.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Your support means a lot to us.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you.