SmartSDR v3.5.9 and the SmartSDR v3.5.9 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.10.1 and the SmartSDR v2.10.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.8.4 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.8.4
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.20 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.20
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SSDR "lost connection" every day September 2023
I do not know how much this is a coincidence with Smartlink issue people experience last few weeks, but I started to suspect that SSDR somehow has a link to these crashes.
- Radio 6600, SW 3.4.24
- I do not use Smartlink, operate from home only
- No HW changes in my station over last few years.
- From last week it was several crashes when radio would flash red power button several times and would reboot itself. Then SSDR would start without any slices , just empty bands without A or B receivers.
- No RF here that crash SSDR, 100% of the time it happens when radio is idled or when I just listen.
- No PS issue ( I saw another reply that SSDR could crash due to abnormal PS voltages)
If I close all above messages and try to open SSDR, I am getting
When I reboot the radio it start to behave normal till later afternoon or the next day. This is going on for about 7-8 days. I do not even want to start RTTY contest tonight with that unpredictabl
I saw several posts on the Facebook with similar issues.
Can someone explain me what's going on here? Is there any connection to the Smartlink problems, even I do not use it and still on version 3.4.24.
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 226 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 450 The Flea Market
- 6.9K Software
- 5.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 120 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 311 SmartSDR for Mac
- 233 SmartSDR for iOS
- 216 SmartSDR CAT
- 153 DAX
- 340 SmartSDR API
- 8.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 706 Maestro
- 39 FlexControl
- 821 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 658 Genius Products
- 360 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 229 Tuner Genius XL
- 69 Antenna Genius
- 213 Shack Infrastructure
- 142 Networking
- 338 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 116 Contesting
- 537 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 108 Amateur Radio Interests
- 767 Third-Party Software