Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SMS message

Options
Hello is there any availability to do database for all flex radio owner to keep it updates for any change having like software smart sdr , server update extra

Thanks
1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Not at this time.

We do use X and also make sure you are subscribed to the FlexInsider (www.flexradio.com/insider)

• hz1bl
    hz1bl Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We have added a signup for a technical notification email.

You should see it pop up on the right side when you go to the FlexRadio page.

If you don't see it, you may want to clear your cookies and/or cache.

73, Mike va3mw

• MarkS
    MarkS Member ✭✭
    Options

I saw the pop up on my browser. OSX Safari, and put in my email. I didn't receive any confirmation email.

Then I tried it again using Chrome on the Mac, Chrome on a PC. I never received any confirmation email.

Then I tried again on all three browsers using a different email address. @GMAIL vs @AOL. I have had no issues getting emails from generated by the Community.

Yes - I checked my spam. Is this a "problem" or a "personal problem". Have there any Technical Notifications that I should have gotten so that I know I'm not actually enrolled? I can't think of a way to test this service.

Thanks. Mark wd9jen.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

No technical notifications have been sent yet with that list.

I checked and you are on the technical mailing list.

• MarkS
    MarkS Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Much!

Mark wd9jen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.