Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

IOS Smart SDR sometimes never opens

Options

Hello. I notice sometimes when I launch THE IOS Smart SDR to connect. On my LAN or WAN. The app never opens and the pin wheel spins and spins. So I have to close and relaunch the app. Sometimes two or three times. Has anyone else seen this. It happens over WiFi or AT&T cellular. (Both) It will say setting up smartlink then done. But never opens.

Thank You.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi James

You may need to reach out to the Marcus (author) for this one.

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

I did but with the Smart link down there not much I can do.

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

hi.. James

First make sure you have done an update data . this can be found in the settings

if you are NOT running remote

Then go into setting and turn off smartlink....

after you have done this, you will be able to access the radio over the LAN

when smartlink gets back online in a more stable configuration ,

then you can re-enable smartlink in the settings

I have flex 6600m and use both iphone as well as ipad and Macs...

i can easily access the 6600M over my house LAN even now with smartlonk disabled in the ios app

Paul K3SF

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

I notice the same behavor on my IMAC too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.