Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost connection to Power Genius Utility

Options

Good Morning

I got the stream deck to work with my Flex 6400M and they I immediatly lost the connection to the power genius utility, it still connects to the SmartCat.

Has anyone had any issues with this or have a solution.

I did a reinstall of the Power Genius Utility and it did not fix it. I have not changed any ip addresses and they are all static.

Thank You

Chuck Bigbie N5ANY

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Usually, when this happens, you have an IP conflict or too many devices connected to the Power Genius XL.

Make sure there are no other applications trying to connect.

• crbigbie
    crbigbie Member ✭✭
    Options

did a factory reset and got a new IP address and it all works. Funny it just stopped working when I got the stream deck to work?

Thanks for the reply

73's N5ANY Chuck

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

If I remember correctly, there is a limitation of only 4 IP connections to the PGXL. The radio takes one, the Application takes one. FRStack takes one (for the StreamDeck).

Was there anything else?

• crbigbie
    crbigbie Member ✭✭
    Options

Wow, that could be it, I have frstack, radio, applicatioin, smart sdr, stream deck! Live and learn.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.