Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mox- PTT remote

Options
I use my 6600M remote, I control the Mox/PTT with the mouse or Vox but would like to control it with a real switch or with the stream deck, does anyone know a solution how I can do this remotely on the PC? 73 PA3BVS

Best Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Remote PTT is fully supported by SmartSDR/SmartCAT.

in SmartCAT, create a link between a real RS232 port (or USB/RS232 adapter) on your PC and SmartSDR.

Connect your switch to the ground (pin 5 for a 9-pin connector) and RTS (pin 7) or DTR (pin 4) accordingly to the SmartCAT configuration and you are in business.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.