Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 3.4.24 Working great

Options
KD0RC
KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I upgraded to 3.4.24 this morning. Everything went perfectly, and everything works great. I did not have the issue that was fixed, so for me, it is just as it was before the upgrade.

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here. Still have the problem with the inconsistent return to previous band and frequency issue with the Persistence Database. But, that wasn't expected to be fixed before v3.5.x. so, as long as no new bugs sneak in, everything is cool.

James

WD5GWY

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I also updated the software same as before. Erika K0DD

• Mike Agnew
    Mike Agnew Member ✭✭
    Options

This upgrade addressed and resolved an issue I have had for years, having gone through many helpdesk tickets to try to fix. Finally!

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Mike, can you share what the issue was?

• Ignacy
    Ignacy Member ✭✭
    Options

Does it solve RF gain reset when changing the antennas?

Ignacy NO9E

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Ignacy

Just in case you are not aware, you can download it and give it a try and see how it works for you.

If it doesn't work, all you have to do is start the previous version from your Windows / Start Programs.

It only takes about 3 minutes to downgrade to the previous version you were using unlike other software programs.

This makes it pretty easy to test.

As an example, here is what you want to look for as this is a picture of all the versions I have installed on my PC.

Give it a shot.

73!

• Ignacy
    Ignacy Member ✭✭
    Options

The bug is still there. Gain is remembered in ANT1 but for all other it is reset. It was OK in 3.3.33.

Radio is set to ANT1. Mid gain.

Change to RXA, RXB or ANT2. Set gain to Mid.

Move to ANT1. Gain is remembered. Change to any other antenna. Gain is reset to low.

Ignacy NO9E

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.