Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PG XL air filter cleaning

Options

Is there an instruction how an user can clean PG air filter?

Tom

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Mr Radio

I would email 4O3A and ask them. I have not seen anything published by them yet.

support@4O3A.com

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello Mike,

Following your suggestion I contacted 4O3A.

Here is the response:

To remove the front panel you have to unscrew 10 screws - 3 at each side, 4 at the bottom of the front panel.

There is only one flat cable attached to the front panel, carefully remove the front panel to a position where it will be easier to disconnect the cable. 

After cleaning, attach flat cable to the front panel, and place panel at its position. 

Tom

• John K0TG
    John K0TG Member ✭✭
    Options

What type of filter is it? Can you just vacuum it to clean it?

73, John K0TG

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately they do not comment about type of filter installed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.