Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

All This 3rd Party Software Works with Smart SDR

We are going to discuss all the 3rd party software and why you need it with Mike Walker (VA3MW) live. Come ask your questions and join us live in the chat.

June 1st 8pm Central. 9pm Eastern

https://youtube.com/live/iqg7mjrEKl0?feature=share

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hey Kyle, looking forward to it!

• N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭

Let me know if you want to discuss WKFlex.

• AA0Z
    AA0Z Member ✭✭

Ok, this has been moved to June 8th because I'm an idiot and didn't put a presentation I was to give on the calendar. SO....mark your calendar for June 8th at 8pm. The YouTube video has been updated with the correct time.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

And, I need to figure out how to move this on FaceBook as well! :)

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Wondering why no one was on last night ;-) Have to learn to read….

Dave wo2x

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Hey Dave... don't kick yourself too hard... I got on late as well, thinking "Shoot, I've missed the first 20min!" then took a while to watch a blank screen on YT, THEN noticed that the date had been changed. Thought I had **** up initially.

Then I came back here and found the truth :-) I wasn't the only one!

Looking forward to it!

• AA0Z
    AA0Z Member ✭✭

Looking forward to this stream. We are still on track for June 8th at 8pm central live.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I will be on tomorrow night.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.