SmartSDR v3.4.23 and the SmartSDR v3.4.23 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.9.1 and the SmartSDR v2.9.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.7.32 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.7.32
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.16 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.16
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Cannot get WSJT-X and Log4OM to Sync!
I have tried multiple times to get wsjt-x to work with Log4OM. I have no problem with my Flexradio 6400M connecting, but when I try to add to the connection the UDP for JT-Alert, it will not keep the connection active. Plus, I do not get the little message below saying that WSJT is Port 2237. I have watched different video's and did what they instructed, but to no avail whatsoever. It was much easier connecting WSJT to DX Lab then Log4OM. Does anyone have any instructions that might help?
Mark Griffin, KB3Z
Here are the settings that I use Mark. See if they work for you. I still haven't gotten Log4OM to report to QRZ and LOTW like it used to since the new "improved" UDP function was introduced.
To get log 4 om to work you need to delete the udp connections then re-install using the add button in the program. There is a write up on it. I had the same problem. I have JTDX, Jt Alert, Gridtracker and Log4OM2 all talking to each other properly.0
"There is a write up on it."
The Internet is a big place. Can you provide a link?
It is right in the log4om forum and i also believe it is in the release notes for the latest version. When i find it later I’ll post0
User guide updated and ready for users todownload.
If a user need s to re-establish a UDP connection due to the recent changes in Log4OM the process is as follows
1. Make a note of the port number and connection type already in use
2. Delete the existing UDP connection
3. Select a new connection eith by using the preset buttons or manually - Ensuring the port numbers and connection type noted in item 1 above are employed
4. Save the connection
5. Restart Log4OM and the connected software0
Here is the link1
Leave a Comment
- 20.1K All Categories
- 186 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 387 The Flea Market
- 6.7K Software
- 5.6K SmartSDR for Windows
- 109 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 275 SmartSDR for Mac
- 210 SmartSDR for iOS
- 208 SmartSDR CAT
- 141 DAX
- 332 SmartSDR API
- 8.2K Radios and Accessories
- 6.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 678 Maestro
- 37 FlexControl
- 806 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 573 Genius Products
- 322 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 208 Tuner Genius XL
- 43 Antenna Genius
- 168 Shack Infrastructure
- 108 Networking
- 284 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 109 Contesting
- 449 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 105 Amateur Radio Interests
- 719 Third-Party Software