Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ATU Command, How to Structure?

Options
Alan
Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

I am not clear on how to use the "atu start" and the "atu bypass" API commands.

The wiki shows the command structure as "<pre>C14|atu start</pre>", and explains, "there must be a slice designated as the transmitter and the radio transmit state must be READY".

The question is, how can I structure a command to use the Flex internal ATU?

Below is a log of my attempt, but as you can see, it failed.

Alan. WA9WUD

=================

Radio[1]._sendRequest(C5|atu start)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(R5|0|)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S0|interlock tx_client_handle=0x00000000 state=NOT_READY reason= source= tx_allowed=0 amplifier=)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S0|interlock tx_client_handle=0x00000000 state=READY reason= source= tx_allowed=1 amplifier=)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S516A56AE|interlock acc_txreq_enable=0 rca_txreq_enable=1 acc_tx_enabled=0 tx1_enabled=1 tx2_enabled=0 tx3_enabled=0 tx_delay=30 acc_tx_delay=0 tx1_delay=0 tx2_delay=0 tx3_delay=0 acc_txreq_polarity=0 rca_txreq_polarity=0 timeout=300000)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S0|interlock tx_client_handle=0x62F85ACA state=NOT_READY reason= source= tx_allowed=0 amplifier=)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S516A56AE|interlock acc_txreq_enable=0 rca_txreq_enable=1 acc_tx_enabled=0 tx1_enabled=1 tx2_enabled=0 tx3_enabled=0 tx_delay=30 acc_tx_delay=0 tx1_delay=0 tx2_delay=0 tx3_delay=0 acc_txreq_polarity=0 rca_txreq_polarity=0 timeout=300000)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(M31000003|Interlock is preventing transmission)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(M31000003|Interlock is preventing transmission)

Radio[1]._receiveMessage(S0|interlock tx_client_handle=0x00000000 state=READY reason= source= tx_allowed=1 amplifier=)

Best Answer

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

dahhh!

Thanks, Dave, WO2X, for the memory jog.

I was MultiFlex, two clients, and did not include a bind client command along with the "atu start" command.

All is good now.

Alan. WA9WUD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.