Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hamvention

Mike
Mike Member ✭✭

I assume as in the past no items will be brought for sale to Hamvention. Just asking because I am thinking about getting an Antenna Genius and wonder whether to just order or wait and see what may show up in Xenia.

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

If you (or anyone else) would like to purchase product for the Hamvention, please order it online and we will ship it free to your hotel.

If the shipping doesn’t come up as free, just drop me an email at info@flexradio.com and I will remove the shipping charges for you.

It is just too expensive to bring the ‘entire store’ and easier to ship individual items. And, it is a Tax paperwork nightmare.

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭

If I order and have it shipped to my residence still free shipping? I could get it at the Hope Hotel, as long as some contest sharpie doesn't see it and say he was me lol

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2023

Sure, I will ship it for free only into the continental United States.

When you check out, use this code:

Genius-FreeShip

It expires on May 31st. And, don't tell anyone!

Of course, we can only ship it if we have it in stock. If not, we will ship it once we have inventory.

Mike va3mw

p.s. For any Canadians, there are numerous cross border drop places that are very economical. You may want to look into those.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.