Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartCat taking a day off ... will not boot

SmartSDRCat is not booting today on my Win 10 machine. Any ideas how to get it going again? Nothing happens if I boot it. SmartSDR and SmartDAX icons appear in my taskbar but not CAT. All had been working fine until today when I got a Windows **** (stop code) and the PC rebooted . Latest version was installed last week.

Andy K3UK

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi Andy

I created a support ticket for you.

I assume you already rebooted the computer and checked task manager to see if CAT was already running, but somehow hidden.

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭

I have had SmartSDRCat suddenly re-appear and work for a day or two, then disappear again. Yes, I have rebooted PC and checked task manager. I am not sure what gets it to re-appear but it suddenly pops up , usually with previous CAT ports gone.

Andy K3UK