Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Are there any definite dates for orders being fulfilled?

I ordered a 6400 w/ATU, and a Maestro, In January. I'm aware that they company is having a hard time getting components. However, there should be someway of determining a rough time period for product shipment.

When I check my order and continue to see "Manufacturing Queue", it's a little disappointing. If they could add "EST ## months" or "## weeks", it would at least show that something is being worked.

Luckily, I was able to buy a "previously loved" 6600M in absolutely perfect condition. So, I have a radio to play with. I'm still looking to the 6400 and, especially, the Maestro to add to the stack.

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hi

If you keep an eye on the FlexRadio Insider, we will post the status of hardware deliver when the status changes.

Make sure you are subscribed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.