Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unhandled error has occured

Using a 6600M with the latest firmware 3.4.21.14056 with absolutely no problems until today. Haven't used the 6600m for about 3 days due to illness and when I booted the radio up a few minutes I got this error message. " MAESTRO (v3.4.21.14056) An Unhandled Error Has Occured. Exception From HRESULT: 0x8889000F" Anyone have any ideas.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

If you have a screen shot of the UHE, can you send it to us via the support system.

We need more data to help isolate it.

• Dennis Little
    Dennis Little Member ✭✭

Hey Mike, thanks for the quick reply however after sending in HelpDesk ticket last night I did a (for lack of a better term) a display reset by using a prior procedure I had gotten by pressing the A Step button and the F1 button then powered down for 2 minutes, unplugged pwr cable for 30 seconds then plugged pwr cable back in, waited 2 minutes then powered the radio back up by holding down the power button until it lit up in white and it reset the display. Then uploaded my profiles that I had saved and everything is now working as it should. Please disregard this helpdesk ticket as everything working GREAT. Thank again for your quick response.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

OK... please let them know. They hate it when I touch support calls! :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.