Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600 & HardRock-500 SSPA Interface?

AJ3G
AJ3G Member ✭✭
All:

I built a HardRock-500 (not to be mistaken for the HardRock-50).From the user manual of the Hardrock-500 it is documenting some of the older flex radio interfaces. The designer of the Hardrock-500 has not played with any of the 6000 series Flex products.

I suspect that one should be able to interface directly from the Flex 6600 to the Hardrock-500 through the USB cable. The documentation for the Hardrock-500 shows a PTT connection, and a separate USB Connection from the PC running PowerSDR to the HardRock-500. I think this has been overcome by events, and wondering has anyone tried this as of yet.

If not, I am sure I can make it work, but before I try to reinvent the wheel, thought I would inquire here to see if anyone has tried this?

Rich, AJ3G

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.