Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro A and BSOD ???

Options
Lasse SM5GLC
Lasse SM5GLC Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Maestro

All of a sudden, I lost connection with my Flex6500 (LAN) and when restarting my Maestro it greets me with a BSOD, i.e. says I have to use recovery media to boot, restarting shows just a blue screen and a simplistic keyboard. Trying to restart sevral times, and it's either one of the mentioned screens. Just as I type this, the Maestro restarts from the "Ask for recovery media" and apparently back to normal. Running 2.4.10. Very odd... Any one encounter this before??

/Lasse SM5GLC

Answers

• Lasse SM5GLC
    Lasse SM5GLC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

****... It happened again. This time starting Maestro I was greeted with a light blue screen and a keyboard symbol and ESC button symbol in upper left corner. Shutting down and restarting all appears to be normal. This time I did not get a message of O/S corruption.

Not fun at all... It seems the built-in Dell tablet is slowly dying....

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I created a support ticket for this.

This discussion has been closed.