Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot register on SmartLink

Hi, I'm trying to register my radio (brand new 6400) on SmartLink, but doesn't succeed: When clicking on REGISTER I key the radio when its asking to key. Then it's for one second registered (Confirmed: Yes and Registered: Yes), but after a second the status Registered changes to "No". And the button "Network Settings" is grey out (cannot click on it). Repeated this process several times, without succes... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I created a support ticket for this.

They will want to know

• model of radio
    • Version of SmartSDR
    • Did it work before (it sounds like no)
    • Some details about your ISP.

73 es gl

• Dirk Schuurs
    Dirk Schuurs Member ✭✭
    Problem solved. After some correspondence and excellent help from the Flexradio support centre, it appears an issue with my ISP. All is working great now :-)