Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL v1.1.16 Update

Options
DL4RCE
DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Tuner Genius XL

Dear all, I updated to the 1.1.16 version (SO2R version) and cannot calibrate the screen. There is a blute button shown left upper corner, I cannot press it, no response. With the remote utility everything seems to be running fine.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

No sure if correct, but check this out:

Tuner Genius Firmware Updates (version 1.1.16)

•  Screen capturing implemented for service purposes (Ctrl+Alt+P)
    •  PTT indicator bug fixed (lightning up both A and B when transmitting)
    •  Improved FLEX integration
    •  Touchscreen activated / useable for TGXL 3-way models)
    •  Touchscreen calibration / automatic and via the API
    •  TGXL 3-way models can switch antennas via the touchscreen
    •  Fixed FLEX frequency rounding bug
    •  Fixed the FLEX interlock bug and improved relay switching timing
    •  Minor bug fixes

The PDF suggests to me that it is the 1x3 TGXL only that has touchscreen activated......?? My 1x3 now works with touch screen to change antennas. There is no mention of the SO2R version having touch screen activation on this update. Perhaps someone with SO2R will correct me and help you out.

Cheers.

Mike.

• DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Good observation Mike!

• Dewey WØYWW
    Dewey WØYWW Member ✭✭
    Options

After update of my TGXL (SO2R version) to v1.1.16, I was presented with blue dots (3 in successive order). I found that it took just a little more than normal finger pressure to activate each dot (I used a tablet pen with a smooth hard tip).

73, Dewey

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I created a support ticket for this, but I suspect it will have to go through 4O3A: support@4O3A.com.

• DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, thanks. Ken already opened up a Flexradio ticket and we were working on a solution which did not solve the problem.

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The fw version 1.1.16 update went well on both my TG-XL 1x3's. The touch screens are working great. Many thanks to Flex & 403A!

Butch, KF4HR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.