Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Few ideas for Maestro and SW

Options
Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

While my previous ideas never showed up, I decided to put new ones anyway.

I do not know know why Flex is so obsessed with putting SN or SW version on SSDR, TGXL,PGXL and Maestro - all that information should be paced in Settings - About. It will make all screens much cleaner as it absolutely not needed not a daily basis. Actually I suggested this one before.

There is a lot of wasted space on maestro screen in Smart Control Mode. Here is a suggestion - place Map with a gray line when in Smart Control Mode as an option. Some space on the main Monitor could be saved and Maestro would be much more useful.

Also, there is a lot of noise in transparent mode on Maestro screen. Need some cleaning

Happy New Year.

Sergey, KN7K

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Sergey

Any chance you can post this in the Ideas area? I can't move it there and it will get lost.

73 es HNY

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Here is one more idea

On Maestro you have VFO a and VFO B knobs only, but on my 6600 I can enable 4 RX.

For setup as on image below, I have programmed WSJT on Slice A and Slice B and radio talks to 2 logs open at the same time. But while I look at WSJT activities, I also chaise some CW or SSB stations, VFO knobs on Maestro are idle at that time.

We have 6 Functions buttons on Maestro, Please add more functions like assign any of F1-F6 buttons to be assigned to VFO A-->VFO C and VFOB-->VFO D. That way VFO A and VFO B do not have to be moved as they on WSJT, but VFO C and VFO D can be utilized to chaise other modes and frequencies. It would be very cool!

Happy New Year!

Sergey, KN7K

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mike, I do not know how to move it to ideas area, at least I do not see that option.

Does anyone from Flex looking at ideas area ?

Sergey

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Sergey, I don't think that you can move it; It needs to be re-posted as an idea. Mike would not have asked for it to be re-posted if it would not be looked at by Flex.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.