Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM via IP Addressing -- dump the com port

Options
Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited November 2022 in Contesting

If you are TCP/IP savy, you might want to give this a try for N1MM.

The Port numbers for each function must match the port number CAT and they must all be unique and not used by some other process.

Thanks to the N1MM team for moving to Raw Sockets and allowing us to move away from RS232.

edit: I removed OTRSP and WinKeyer for TCP as I was not able to get it to function.

60000 is for Slice A CAT

60001 is for Slice B CAT

and, I used 2334 is for the Cluster Spots from N1MM and they are sent to the Radio.

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Thanks Mike, will ty these settings in the contest.

Dave wo2x

• Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for sharing this Mike. Very useful.

Val

DM1TX/ DL1X

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

The OTRSP port still needs to remain a serial COM port in current version of N1MM+

Same with Winkeyer.

Dave wo2x

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

You might be correct. I'll open a ticket with N1MM.

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭
    Options

Any feedback from N1MM? I seem to have OTRSP working with a TCP port but Winkeyer is still a COM port.

This is using N1MM version 1.0.9705.0.

Chuck W9WLX

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

I don't think the Winkeyer is supported at this time. I'll edit my posting.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.