Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 pulsing on tune- Then no receive audio

GMCotton
GMCotton Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this. I keep my 6600 on 24/7. I'm running SSDR 3.3.33. On occasion (hard to replicate hence no support ticket yet) after being away I'll come home and all sounds good on HF receive. I usually do a quick tune just to check the antenna. Occasionally, the meters on SSDR show a pulsing out put and SWR. The internal tuner is bypassed and the display on my Palstar HF Auto tuner shows steady out put and no SWR fluctuations. When this happens it also kills the audio output. Signals show on the waterfall, no audio from the speakers. Shutdown and restart SSDR no change. Have to power off the 6600 and restart ro clear the fault.

I have performed complete shutdown, remove power for 2+ minutes, do the hard reset, reload my saved profiles and it still happens.

Suggestions welcome

Gordon
VE9GC

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I created a ticket for this.

This discussion has been closed.