Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is SmartLink Down?

I can see my radio connecting through my local network, but I get "No Radios Available" outside my network.

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭

There is another Outage in the cloud system behind smartlink.

The only way to get rid of this , is to create a OSI LEVEL 2 VPN and forget smartlink .

• PA0AER
    PA0AER Member
    Smartlink down again? Got the message "no response from smartlink server". I see the radio on the remote address.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We see no issues with SmartLink. Several have tested it with success.

The first thing we always check is the router settings. You want to confirm the IP addresses are correct and the port forwards are also correct.

Or, sometimes a simple reboot of the radio and the router resolve it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.