Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

External display for 6600m.

KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Good morning all. I have a 6600M that was repaired recently by flex. The front panel took a hit from a close lightning strike and had to be replaced. Finally had time to hook my hp 24 inch monitor back up to it. It is not picking up the image from the 6600m to the monitor. Screen on the 6600m is good but no go on the monitor. I did notice that on the beginning screen it now says madesto. this is different from what it was. My thought is that instead of original parts they used madesto parts. Could this be causing my display not to work or is there someplace on the radio that needs to be changed. I have been looking at this for 2 days now. 😕

John

KB4OIF

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I opened a support ticket for this.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Thanks Mike.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Good afternoon mike. It's 7 November and no sign of my flex.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Support is swamped but they will get to it. Djamal will get back to you once he has it solved.

We have some comments about it in the latest Insider: https://www.flexradio.com/insider/october-2022-preview/

Thanks for your patience.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

got the flex back today. got the RF power set to 6 watts. check mark in RCA TX1 on the bands i use. Can't remember what the Other one was or if there is another one,

KB4OIF John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.