Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What about Profile autosave on SSDR for MAC?

Johan SE3X
Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in SmartSDR for Mac

I'm doing a re-build of my set-up with my 6700. This might include adding a MAC Mini and using Marcus software. Not working much remote after going into retirement earlier this year I'm trying to find reasons leaving Windoz.

I really really really hate the profile Autosave that was introduced some years ago. Trying to figure out if profiles is working the same way using SSDR for MAC? If MAC version would work as profiles was working before Autosave? That would be a game changer for me and well motivate the cost for buying a MAC Mini and software.

Can't find that info and would like to ask here first before bothering Marcus.

Johan, SE3X

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Johan

The profiles are managed in the radio and not the client, so the behavior is the same on any client.

The Autosave for TX and MIC would still autosave. Global Profiles are manually saved.

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Tnx Mike!

I thought that might be the case, but wanted to be sure. It's so very disappointing. I guess we will never get rid of this awful autosave function.