Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No output in SSB? 6400M

I was working on 20 meters this morning. Walked away from the shack for an hour. (Left radio on) Came back in, keyed to talk - No output. Red light comes on. Relay works to my amp. Tune transmits fine. AM transmits fine, went to 10 meter FM. Transmits fine. Loaded SDR, same results. I know the 1st reply is to do a hard rest but this is getting old. I have had to do 2 hard resets in the last 5 days for 2 other issues.

Answers

• Mike J
    Mike J Member ✭✭

Hard reset did not work

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Mike J

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I opened a support ticket for you.

On your support ticket, you'll want to let them know which Mic input to the radio you were using. Also, a screen shot of SmartSDR would be very helpful the next time it fails.

As well, how SmartSDR was connected to the radio. WiFi or hardwired.

• Mike J
    Mike J Member ✭✭

Hard reset did not work. SRD was not running. Rig is connected (Cabled) directly to the same router the computer is.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.