Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

what is the current SW version for the 6600M.

Good morning all. Just got my 6600M back from flex repair a little over a week ago. I commend there service folks. They replaced the front panel that was damaged during a close lightning strike. They also put in a new SD card. On my flex it says my current software is 3.3.29.7670. That is the only one listed. Also it says maestro under the menu button that was not there before. am i up to date on the software?

Best Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Yes, 3.3.29 is the most recent version.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

GM all

Just for future reference, you can always find the most current versions on this page:

Answers

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Thanks Len.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

Latest version is 3.3.32 .

James

WD5GWY

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

confused. James says it's 3.3.32???????

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭

3.3.32 is latest.

• Pete La
    Pete La Member ✭✭

3.3.32 is the most recent.

Pete K1OYQ

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Been looking for my diagram that shows the connections between the flex and my pc/ router. Can't find it and my 76 yr old brain is a little Foggy, ok a lot foggy. to do the update, Do I have the Ethernet cable from the back of the flex to my router? Or is it a usb cable.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited July 2022

Ohhh... Sorry! 3.3.32 is the new one. I am so used to saying the old number...

The connection to the router is the ethernet cable. Be sure to read the release notes so that you do things in the right order for the M version. You have the radio and the front panel to upgrade, both get upgraded via ethernet, not USB.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Thanks all. got it updated.

KB4OIF

John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.