Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

v3.3.32 Did Not Address Audio Stutters/Sputters Regression from v3.3.29

Options

The issue described in post "v3.3.29 Audio Stutters/Sputters with Several RX Slices" which is a severe bug introduced with v3.3.29 was not even addressed in this "maintenance release".

I and others created tickets for this issue after v3.3.29 was released and were told by Flex they had confirmed it was a regression in v3.3.29.

This bug literally prevents me from using my radio as desired; as I have for years.

When are you going to fix this regression Flex ? No "marketing responses" please.

Russ Ravella, KR6W

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Russ

Can you describe your operational setup for this failure please.

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As I mentioned in my post, I (and others) have already submitted a ticket for this and it's already been identified as a regression in v3.3.29 so describing my "operational setup" again here is clearly irrelevant. I'm simply asking when Flex is going to fix it.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I am reviewing your case and I see you haven't tried 3.3.32 which was just released, so you might want to give it a try.

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Please read the title of this post.

• Dave S
    Dave S Member ✭✭
    Options

This is too funny