Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

missing characters in cw

In another post I described a problem about keying with a mechanical key using the acc port on my 6400M, iambic keying is not affected. This problem began when I updated to ver 3.3.29.

Tried lots of fixes suggested by folks on this board and nothing helped. Finally I went back to ver 3.2.39 and the problem went away.

Updated to ver 3.3.29 and the problem is back.

Will go back to ver 3.2.39 so I can send simple mechanical keying, you know like we used to do 50 years ago.

Mike should you put in a ticket on this so the programmers know about this problem?

Fred, K0FG

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I have passed on your message.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.