Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New version 3.3.29 problem

Options

In this version it is almost impossible to see any slider setting value. For example, those I wanted to see today since the upgrade which were Display AVG and DAX TX Gain, only show a value so momentary that I have to repeat mousing on the sliders many times to read the settings. Has there been some other setting implemented somewhere to alter the time these notifications / tool tips display for? Or is this an unintended consequence of some update in the software? It is very hard to use at the moment.

Erik EI4KF.

Best Answer

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

OK, thankfully it was a Windows problem introduced in 22598.1 and fixed in 22610.1 so all good. I appreciate the emails.

I think the latest SmartSDR is excellent. All problems with CW appear to be gone and overall Flex have done a great job.

Erik.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Eric

Is this in SmartSDR or a Maestro?

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Options

Hello Mike, in SmartSDR new version.

73 de Erik

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Options

Is my issue a general problem with the latest version or do I have something that I can adjust myself? I cannot see, when mousing over, any setting or notification for more than a fraction of a second, too short a time to read it. It is the same in the CAT and DAX windows too. Maybe this a Windows setting that can be changed but I did not have the problem before upgrading. Anybody have an answer please?

Thanks,

Erik.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.