Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cracked screen/Maestro Batteries available

K6JV
K6JV Member ✭✭

Well egg on my face🤬 Attempted to change the internal battery in my Maestro A that was causing the burn spot on the screen. The back of the Dell tablet is very very hard to get off and I managed to **** the screen. I have two new replacement batteries if anyone needs for free.

Looking for replacement tablet or Maestro.

Lesson learned.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I did the same thing! So sorry to hear what happened.

You can replace the digitizer by ordering a new one on eBay. Add it to your digitizer education.

After the 2nd one, you are considered an expert.

• K6JV
    K6JV Member ✭✭

Thanks Mike, it appears at Flex has replacement displays. I have sent the Maestro home😀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.