Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

STREAM DECK AND FLEX RADIO

Hello to all,

For the purpose of quick browsing, I became the owner of the new Stream deck MK.2. (15 keys).

Can someone explain and explain to me how I define the keys to work in Smart SDR?

I’ve looked at a few shots on YT before, but I haven’t spotted exactly how to set the keys anywhere.

Best 73, Dare S58M

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

You can load FRStack from FRStack - My ASP.NET Application (mkcmsoftware.com)

Then you need to install the latest Stream Deck software from Stream Deck | elgato.com

In the Stream Deck software you need to install the REST plug-in located in the FRStack3 folder on your PC after the FRStack software is installed. The plugin name is com.mkcmsoftware.restcall.streamDeckPlugin

You can double click the plugin file to install it.

Then you can import the example profile located in the same FRStack3 folder. It is named FRStack3 Rest.streamDeckProfile

That will give you examples already programmed for the Stream Deck.

More info by running FRStack and clicking Help then REST Help.

Dave wo2x

• S58M DARE
    S58M DARE Member ✭✭

Hello Dave!

Thanks for answer.

Yes, i do it, but i dont know how configure keys. For example: on the board i see SET RX ANT1. What i must do, that this key will be in function and operate with SSDR?

73 Dare S58M

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Under the FRStack "Help" pull-down (top far right) is "REST Help". This file has a list of all of the available REST commands.

Look at the already configured buttons in the sample FRStack Profile. Use the profile buttons as a guide to understanding how to make new buttons, with the commands you like (easy to copy and paste the button to a new position and then make the minor changes for the command you desire.

Alan. WA9WUd

• dale0131
    dale0131 Member ✭✭
    Does FRStack3.Rest.streamDeckProfile do anything or example only?
  • Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes, the FRStack StreamDeck profiles are fully functional.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Tom OK1DWQ
    Tom OK1DWQ Member ✭✭

I have Stream Deck+ ...will nice when Rest Call could be updated for new capability of StreamDeck+ - Dials, Touch screen...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.